Thank you so much for downloading The FOCUS Framework for Leveling Up Your Business!
While it makes its way to your inbox, you may be interested in learning more about my Simplified Quarterly Planning Toolkit—available for you for just $27.
Feel like you're too busy to plan?
You started your business with creativity and passion, but does it feel like a mess right now? Maybe you’re stuck in that entrepreneurial catch-22: you’re working way too many hours but you don’t have a moment to spare for planning that will get the mess under control.
You’re not even sure that planning fits the creative nature of your business, anyway… meanwhile, you’re scrambling to stay on top of things, rapidly burning out, and just can’t find the time you need to work on your business.
“An hour of planning can save you 10 hours of doing.” —Dale Carnegie
Instead, what if you had systems in place that freed up your time to pursue the creative part of the business that you love?
Instead of being reactive from day to day, what if you could block time to accomplish necessary tasks while still accomplishing your big projects and long-term goals?
What if you found a way to work on the right things at the right time—without losing revenue or taking away from client work?
INTRODUCING THE SIMPLIFIED QUARTERLY PLANNING ToolKIT
The Simplified Quarterly Planning Toolkit will give you back your time and help you achieve your goals.
This seven-step process will help you get from zero to ready without burning you out—you’ll get back your time and be able to work more efficiently.
Some people, especially creative entrepreneurs, are really resistant to planning because they’re afraid it’s too structured or will lock them into doing it a certain way. In reality, planning gives you permission to focus on what works and leaves more for creativity and pursuing new ideas.
Maybe you’re thinking, “Why bother? I’ve tried planning in the past and I just never stick to it,” or “What’s the point in planning? Look at what happened in 2020.” Well, think of it this way: the businesses that had a plan in place were easily able to pivot versus those that didn’t who were left scrambling. As a business strategist who works strictly with online coaches and service providers, I’ve worked with all personalities and adopted these systems for them.
INTRODUCING THE SIGNATURE QUARTERLY PLANNING PROCESS
- Step 1: Review Previous Quarter (at least one quarter, ideally two quarters, what’s happened in those quarters, start seeing trends, what’s worked/what hasn’t worked, what has shifted)
- Step 2: Set Your Quarterly Goals (revenue goal or impact goal, or consistency goal, the goal should make them just a little bit uncomfortable, maximum 3 goals with 1 primary)
- Step 3: Set Your Milestones and Projects (break down goals into milestones and action steps, setting bigger milestones and check-in points, make sure you’re not putting too much on your plate)
- Step 4: Break Milestones into Action Plan (smaller steps and pieces needed to hit milestones)
- Step 5: Make a list of support they’ll need for quarter (membership, mastermind, enlisting support at home, creative support such as copywriter or designer; also consider # 1 reason you’ll likely get derailed and how to prevent)
- Step 6: Set things up to track metrics on those goals (using the metrics tracker)
- Step 7: Get all dates in calendar and project management system, schedule time every day to review (bonus - find someone to hold you accountable)
The Simplified Quarterly Planning Toolkit includes
7 lesson videos that take you through each step of the process so you can build a plan without overwhelming your schedule
A comprehensive workbook to help you understand and apply each lesson to your business
PLUS 5 bonus tools that make it easy to stick to your plan and operate more efficiently (valued at $185!)
For a limited time, I’m offering the Simplified Quarterly Planning Toolkit for only $27.
And here are the five amazing bonuses you get with the toolkit!
Additional Lesson on How to Set Up Quarterly Planning Board in Asana (valued at $37)
Metrics Tracking Spreadsheet + Video walkthrough (valued at $47)
Quarterly Content Planner PDF or Google Sheet (valued at $27)
Revenue Calculator (valued at $47)
30-Day Visibility Challenge (valued at $27)
Plan Your Quarter for Success + Grab the Toolkit for Only $27